- Your website no longer reflects who you are and who you are trying to attract.
- Your website isn’t mobile friendly or optimised and is out of date and hard to manage and lacking the functionality you need.
- You struggle with technology and you need someone to take away that stress or get some support to be more confident using technology.
- You have a goal of where you want to be and who your audience is, but you are not sure how to achieve that online.
- You may be fairly tech savvy but just don’t have the time or inclination to build your own website and would rather focus on your business and what you like doing.
- You are an artisan, solopreneur, entrepreneur or small business owner driven by a conscious and ethical mindset.
- You are someone who cares about the environment and the planet we live on and is trying to live in a more sustainable way.
- You like to make a difference to your local community, so you support buying local and get involved in community initiatives.
- You want to do business in a more ethical way and with integrity and work with someone who has the same values.
- You may sell eco-friendly products and services, work in permaculture, run a specialist food and drink business, work in wellness and therapy or run a coaching and consulting business.
- A website that that you will be proud of and feel confident promoting.
- A website that you can use to promote and sell your products and services.
- A website that gives you credibility and builds trust with your potential clients.
And you want to work with a website designer who:
- Understands your fears and struggles with technology and can break it down into simple terms and speak plainly.
- Has patience, is not pushy or dictatorial, and will work with you to get the desired results.
- Is approachable and supportive, not judgemental, and who can hand hold you through the process and who will be there for further support.
- It can be overwhelming running your own business or knowing where to start.
- Trying to do everything yourself takes time, energy and knowledge when instead you could be focusing on what you love doing and are good at.
- Nearly every business owner I speak to struggles with technology and feels silly asking questions – please don’t!
I have also heard many stories from people saying:
- their web designer suggested a lot of extra things for their website that they didn’t need and could have saved money on – I won’t try to sell you something you don’t need and I will try to find you the most cost effective solution.
- their web designer invoiced them for extra costs they knew nothing about – I will tell you in advance if there will be any extra costs and agree those with you before proceeding.
- their web designer took days or weeks to make small changes and in some cases disappeared altogether – I try to respond within a few hours or within 24 hours and I will never just disappear and leave you stranded (I still work with the majority of the clients that I have worked with with for many years).
- their web designer was pushy or didn’t listen to what they wanted or let them have any input – I am very patient and inclusive and it is important to me that you have input throughout the project so you can put your own stamp on it.
I can help you create a website that:
- looks beautiful and has the functionality you need to help you grow your business.
- aligns with your brand strategy and business objectives so that it attracts and converts your ideal clients.
- is mobile-friendly and responsive so that it looks good on all devices.
I can also provide tech and marketing support including:
- training on how to edit the content and images on your site, or take care of it for you.
- recommendations and help to improve your website and visibility, engagement and conversions.
- set and support of software tools along with strategies to help improve your online marketing.