To keep things simple and because everyone’s needs are different, I have created an essentials website package and then suggestions of various add-ons you can choose depending on your requirements – don’t worry if you are not sure, we can help you decide based on the results you want to achieve. I would recommend first looking at the work with me page first (if you haven’t already) to see what you get when you work with me, the way I work and what is important to me when I work with you.
- Fully responsive WordPress website that is easy to use and looks good on all devices from computer to tablet to phone.
- A website that is customised to aligns with your brand and business objectives.
- Brand integration where logo, colours and fonts are carefully taken into consideration.
- Clarity in how your website is structured and presented so that it is easy to navigate and use.
- Advice on domains, hosting, email and free image sites.
- Includes security and backup options and fundamental on-page SEO
- Content can include 1 slider, image banners, call to action, social media links, contact form and video embeds.
A summary of the details, support, what we need and the process
- Fully responsive WordPress website
- Links to social media
- Brand integration and fundamental SEO
Guidance & support:
- Conversations throughout via email, zoom or other
- Questionnaire and pages guides for content
- List of free image resources
- Website training session
What we need from you:
- Logo or creative brief
- All text and image content
- A few hours a week of your time for input and feedback
- To enjoy the process and have fun!
- Questionnaire & strategy call
- Need content for 2 pages
- Styling of site and 2 page layouts
- Build rest of site, test and launch
The results after working together on your website
- You’ll feel proud and excited to send people to your website.
- You will stand out among your competition and attract the right audience.
- You will have the confidence to change text and images if you take up the hour training.
- If you get stuck, I am an email or phone call away. I never just leave you and have been with some of my clients for over 8 years!
- You will have an idea of what is possible in the future and get the help you need to grow your business.
- You can get tech support whenever you need it so that you can focus on your business and what you love doing.
Starting from £1200 (payment plans available)
#1. Brand strategy and visual branding
Do you have a logo or have you gone through a branding process? Do you have a good idea of what you offer, who you are trying to attract and what makes you different?
I highly recommend working with a branding expert to give you a solid foundation from which to launch your business, as they can help you create a niche, products and services and a brand that will attract your audience. It will save you a lot of time and money in the long run.
Get in touch and I can tell you more and introduce you to my go to branding expert or graphic designer for a no obligation chat.
#2. Increase your visibility and awareness
- Extra pages and sub pages
- Set up your Google Business Listing
- Blog strategy and help setting up categories and tags and showing you how to use them
- Optimise page content for SEO
- Image sourcing or photography
- Advanced Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) such as keyword research and strategy, schema
- Optimising social media channels and setting up and optimising google business listing
#3. Build your email list
- Set up your MailChimp email marketing account, forms and emails
- Integrate Mailchimp with the website and Facebook
- Set up a lead magnet with opt-ins such as embeds, slide-ins, pop-ups, content reveal
- Create a newsletter template in Mailchimp and training on how to edit it
- Set up a customised page on the website for your free lead magnet and download page
- Set up call to action or content offers that can go around site or at end of blog posts
- Automated email campaigns or set up and help with email campaigns
#4. Online booking or shop
- Integrate simple payment buttons so you can collect payments via your Stripe or PayPal account for a digital product or service
- Integrate a shopping cart for products and services
- Creating an online Shop / Ecommerce site with product variations and delivery options
- Integrate booking and ticketing options for events or workshops
#5. Increase conversions
- Create targeted landing pages and thank you / download pages
- Set up call to action / content offers that can go around site or at end of blog posts or in sidebars
- Integrate Facebook messenger and pixel code and social media feeds
- Create a quiz sequence to discover what your visitors are interested in, then segment and deliver content based on their interests so they are more likely to stay engaged, take action or purchase.
- Setting up goals in analytics and tracking and optimising content
Here are a couple of links that could be useful if you have further questions:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Tech, Website & Marketing Support
- Hosting and Website Maintenance Packages
- What you get when you work with me
- The way I work and what is important to me when I work with you
- Business associates that I work with to bring you further services
And by all means if you just want a quick answer or would rather chat to me, just email Karen on ku.zz1638328168ifbuh1638328168@olle1638328168h1638328168 or call me on 07557 006 946