To keep things simple and because everyone’s needs are different, I have created an essentials website package and then suggestions of various add-ons you can choose depending on your requirements – don’t worry if you are not sure, we can help you decide based on the results you want to achieve. I would recommend first looking at the work with me page first (if you haven’t already) to see what you get when you work with me, the way I work and what is important to me when I work with you.
- Fully responsive WordPress website that is easy to use and looks good on all devices from computer to tablet to phone.
- A website that is customised to aligns with your brand and business objectives.
- Brand integration where logo, colours and fonts are carefully taken into consideration.
- Clarity in how your website is structured and presented so that it is easy to navigate and use.
- Fundamental SEO including page hierarchy, pretty permalinks, redirects, sitemaps, indexing, caching, title & meta descriptions if provided (doesn’t include keyword research/analysis), image optimisation.
- Advice on domains, hosting, email and free image sites.
- Includes security and backup options.
Starting from £1350 (payment plans available)
A summary of the details, support, what we need and the process
- Fully responsive WordPress website
- Links to social media
- Brand integration
Guidance & support:
- Conversations throughout via email, zoom or other
- Questionnaire and pages guides for content
- List of free image resources
- Website training session
What we need from you:
- Logo or creative brief
- All text and image content
- A few hours a week of your time for input and feedback
- To enjoy the process and have fun!
- Questionnaire & zoom call
- Need content for 2 pages
- Styling of site and 2 page layouts
- Build rest of site, test and launch
The results after working together on your website
- You’ll feel proud and excited to send people to your website.
- You will stand out among your competition and attract the right audience.
- You will have the confidence to change text and images if you take up the hour training.
- If you get stuck, I am an email or phone call away. I never just leave you and have been with some of my clients for over 8 years!
- You will have an idea of what is possible in the future and get the help you need to grow your business.
- You can get tech support whenever you need it so that you can focus on your business and what you love doing.
#1. Brand strategy and visual branding
Do you have a logo or have you gone through a branding process? Do you have a good idea of what you offer, who you are trying to attract and what makes you different?
I highly recommend working with a branding expert to give you a solid foundation from which to launch your business, as they can help you create a niche, products and services and a brand that will attract your audience. It will save you a lot of time and money in the long run.
Get in touch and I can tell you more and introduce you to my go to branding expert or graphic designer for a no obligation chat.
#2. Increase your visibility and awareness
- Extra pages and sub pages
- Set up your Google Business Listing
- Blog strategy and help setting up categories and tags and showing you how to use them
- Optimise page content for SEO
- Image sourcing or photography
- Advanced Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) such as keyword research and strategy, schema
- Optimising social media channels and setting up and optimising google business listing
#3. Build your email list
- Set up your Email Marketing account, forms and emails
- Integrate with the website
- Set up a lead magnet / pink spoon with opt-ins such as embeds, slide-ins, pop-ups
- Create a newsletter template and training on how to edit it
- Set up a customised page on the website for your free lead magnet / pink spoon and download page
- Set up call to action or content offers that can go around site or at the end of blog posts
- Automated email campaigns or set up and help with email campaigns
#4. Online booking or shop
- Integrate simple payment buttons so you can collect payments via your Stripe or PayPal account for a digital product or service
- Integrate a shopping cart for products and services
- Creating an online Shop / Ecommerce site with product variations and delivery options
- Integrate calendar, booking and ticketing options for events or workshops
#5. Increase conversions
- Create targeted landing pages and thank you / download pages
- Set up call to action / content offers that can go around site or at end of blog posts or in sidebars
- Integrate Google Analytics
- Setting up goals in analytics and tracking and optimising content
- Advise on other conversion options such as Quizzes
Here are a couple of links that could be useful if you have further questions:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Tech, Website & Marketing Support
- Hosting and Website Maintenance Packages
- What you get when you work with me
- The way I work and what is important to me when I work with you
- Business associates that I work with to bring you further services
And by all means if you just want a quick answer or would rather chat to me, just email Karen on ku.zz1660051480ifbuh1660051480@olle1660051480h1660051480 or call me on 07557 006 946