If you want to be found online so you can grow your business and attract new customers, you need a website to pull all your activity together – you need what we like to call your HUB.
According to the stats 81% of customers go online before heading out to make a purchase which means that your customers will research you before they’ve even made contact. This makes it so important to have your online ‘shop window’ up and ready to engage with your new audience.
Whether you need a simple website to answer your customers’ initial queries and showcase your business, or you need a website that will convert visitors into potential customers and drive sales, we have created a number of packages that will help get your business online or improve your current website and online presence.
We’ll work with you every step of the way not only build an attractive website but one that will work for you and your business requirements.
All of our websites:
- are built on WordPress which is an easy to use system, so you can edit the content of your website yourself (see below for more about WordPress)
- are optimised so they are fast loading and search engine friendly
- are responsive which means they are mobile friendly and they adapt to fit and look good on all devices from a computer to a tablet to a smart phone
- include security features, back-up options and on-site training and instructions showing you how to edit your site
About WordPress and why we use it
- WordPress started out as a blogging system but has evolved into a full-featured web content management system.
- WordPress is popular and used by over 23% of the top 10 million websites.
- WordPress is search engine friendly. And with free SEO plugins, you can add in your own optimisation and make your site even more search engine friendly or get us to help out.
- WordPress is easy to use in comparison to many other Content Management Systems that editable sites are built on.
- WordPress is designed to be extended and enhanced so unlike using a free website builder or someone’s custom content management system you are not restricted in any way or having to pay expensive monthly costs.
- Using a free or lowcost custom website builder like Wix, has restrictions in terms of design and functionality and should you want to enhance the site, you may have to pay high ongoing monthly costs. Or if changes are not possible then you have to go elsewhere and start again from scratch.
- WordPress is over ten years old and is continually being refined, tested, and enhanced.
- To make a change takes far less time and cost than say to get your developer to make changes each time to your HTML website.
- The dashboard is designed to work on smartphones as well as computers - so you can easily manage your website from anywhere.
- We can use premium themes to control the look and functionality of the site and make it more cost effective for you.
- There are many free or low-cost plugins which add additional functionality to your website at the click of a button.
- Many themes are responsive (mobile-friendly), plus the dashboard is designed to work on smartphones as well as computers - so you can easily manage your website from anywhere.
- WordPress is open source so free from commercial restrictions and limitations, so you can host your website anywhere you choose without the fear that changes in someone else’s business model will have an adverse impact one of your most important business assets.
The Penny-Farthing Package
Professional brochure style website. Ideal if you need a simple online presence. A website you can manage easily and doesn’t require too much input or maintenance.
Conversion-focused website. Ideal if you need a better marketing presence and want to use as a hub to attract more visitors and generate more enquiries and conversions.
Larger website or tailored website with more functionality. Ideal if you have a lot of pages or need to add in specific enhancements like a membership area or online shop.
We offer a number of add-on features and services that may be included in a particular website package or added on as an extra.
This is also a perfect option for those who already have a website but just need a bit of help with customisation or SEO or additional functionality to improve or enhance their website.
This could include things such as membership areas, email to download, pop-ups, WordPress maintenance, landing pages, hosting, social media set up and optimisation, email marketing set up and creating or repurposing your content to use as offers and on social media (ebooks, presentation and so forth).