Have you been spending hours trying to figure something out on Mailchimp or how to crop an image or change a slider?
With my TECH SOS! session you can get 1 HOUR of support on anything you need help with including things like:
- Working your way around Mailchimp
- Changing content on your website
- How to set up a YouTube brand account
- How to set up a Google Business Listing or Analytics account
£67 per session – Get in touch to book a session.
Website, marketing, design and tech support
I can also support you on an ad-hoc basis at an hourly or day rate, or as part of a monthly retainer.
I do this for a number of my clients offering them tech, website and marketing support including website changes and additions, support with email marketing and social media, adding payment options to their website, or simple design work.
I have also worked with a few people who know the basics of WordPress and want to create their own site and just need a bit of help and support on the more technical or design stuff like creating a test site, doing transfers and custom styling.
£45 an hour OR we offer savings on half day rates, day rates or monthly retainers – Get in touch with me to discuss what you need help with.
WordPress Support Package (backend maintenance)
Like every computer needs regular updates to anti-virus software, so maintenance is required on a WordPress website to keep it updated and secure. The backend system, plugins and themes are regularly updated by the developers/makers (nearly weekly now) in order to fix security loopholes and bugs so that you can keep your website more secure and running optimally.
Most people find the weekly updates overwhelming and also are nervous that doing an update could break the site (which sometimes it can if system and plugins have not been updated to be compatible with each other).
We can take care of that for you and you get your hosting included as part of it!
£20 per month or £240 a year (paid upfront) – includes hosting at no extra cost
WordPress Support PLUS Package
This includes everything in the WordPress maintenance package plus AN EXTRA 30 MINUTES OF SUPPORT each month!
Support can include things like:
- Adding content, images or making changes to you website
- Integrating newsletter sign up or help setting up your lead magnet or sales pages on your website
- Adding extra functionality to your website
- Advice and training on making the most of your website and online marketing
If you don’t use your hour in the month, you can carry it over for one month only, so you only get 2 hours max in any given month. Some work will involve more than 1 or 2 hours work, in which case you can use up a few months or pay at hourly, half day or date rates depending on amount of work needed.
£50 per month via automatic payments (includes hosting at no extra cost) or you can pay upfront for 6 months or 1 year
I love having your help with this! Knowing it’s all taken care of is a huge relief.
Esther Lemmens, Zesty
Esther is on my WordPress Support PLUS Package which includes Eco Hosting
Fast ECO hosting for your website
- Green hosting – The data centre uses power that is 100% renewable sourced and it also holds ISO accreditations for Environmental Management System, Information Security Management and Quality Management.
- UK Data Centre – Page load times, ping times and download speeds will all be quicker than hosting elsewhere and you should benefit from better search rankings as your site is hosted on a UK registered IP.
- Data protection & security – You will be adhering to the Data Protection Act as you are hosting in the UK and the data centre has biometric security and is manned 24/7.
- Speed – The servers use the latest technology and LiteSpeed Web Server and WordPress Cache Plugin (LSCWP) for WordPress and WooCommerce sites, so you can enjoy the quickest load times.
Hosting from £60 per year including FREE SSL Certificate (Let’s Encrypt) and FREE emails.