Please read through this notes as they will help to make your show run as successfully as possible and be beneficial to us both. There is a great deal of work involved from the HubFizz team to produce and market the show both before, during and after airing. With your help and commitment we will have a really positive experience, reach a good number of views and potentially develop new contacts for us both.
The show is based on giving ideas to help eco conscious businesses grow and we aim to pack the show full of value in just 10 minutes. Overall our message is one of Sustainability and Eco Conscious Business looking after both ourselves, our community and the planet at the same time.
Before the Show
- Be ready to join from 10.50am sharp in order to check all is working and get in the flow, chat with me and feel relaxed.
- Position yourself comfortably and remove any items in your background that may be distracting, Check the lighting as well.
- This is your time to shine, look your best and smile to the camera. Try to talk straight ahead to the camera rather than me.
- Turn off any background sounds or any potential distractions such as your landline, mobile or radio etc . Please shut down / silence / turn off any other devices whilst we are on air.
- Close any email or website windows to avoid notification sounds and also help improve the quality of the video and avoid a bad connection (lots of things open will slow down the connection).
- Remove the possibility of anyone coming into shot or causing a distraction. Try to make sure that you will not be disturbed during the show.
- The Streamyard link I send you to join me is only for you, do not share that link with anyone others (this is where we broadcast/livestream the show from).
- I will send you the link for the upcoming YouTube Live Stream as soon as I have set this up – usually about 2 weeks in advance – where people can watch the show live or catch up later on replay. Please make sure you share it as suggested below.
During and After the show
- Viewers will likely ask questions in the comments below the live video or during the replay or in other channels we post the video to. Whilst the show is short and we don’t have time to answer live questions please try to get onto them soon after the show as viewers may be enthusiastic to talk with you and this could lead to new connections and business. It can also affect the ranking of the show and give it more visibility.
- Once the show is done the video will remain on YouTube for people to watch the replay later. Many of our regular viewers watch the show later on in the day so please check back in the afternoon or evening as well for any new questions and comments.
- During the week I will also share the video on my LinkedIn profile and tag you in and it will also go out in my newsletter that week (this may change depending on what marketing channels I use). We recommend that you continue to share as much as possible both to your business contacts and friends and family to celebrate what you have done and of course to increase views and rankings and reach more people. You can also embed the video in a blog post or on your website.
Places you can share
- Facebook (Personal and Business Pages), Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn or other similar platforms.
- Private / Direct Messaging.
- Email the show link out to your current email list and also your friends and family, it’s good to get support from all directions.
- Share to appropriate Facebook Groups and Communities on their chosen promotional days.
- Tell People by word of mouth.
- Share the YouTube link in advance and tell them to click on SET REMINDER
- After the show the video is available on this same YouTube link and you can share it to your channels and also then embed this in a blog post or put it on your website.
Benefits to you
- Your business will be seen by a new audience
- Your expertise will be showcased to both existing and potential new clients
- You will be able to share the show content from our HubFIzz YouTube Channel on all your social media platforms, website, blogs, email newsletters etc. The more it’s shared the further it will reach, which will bring more followers and potential clients.
- Your live Interview and presentation skills will be honed and may encourage you to make your own live videos which could be fundamental for your own business development.
- Whilst we can not guarantee you will get any business from this, we appreciate your participation and where possible and appropriate we will help to promote your business within our networks.
- We would hope to invite you back at a later stage as we build a following and expand.
We have been running the weekly show since May 2020 and have some excellent feedback. We also have ideas and other plans for the future. We hope that as these develop we can include you where possible and that it will be beneficial to us both.
Karen Black – Owner of HubFizz and Talk Show Host